Monday, December 19, 2011

Battlefield 3 crashes every once in a while?

I just upgraded my video card to the GeForce GTX 550 ti. Battlefield 3 works perfectly except that every 10- 20 minutes, the game crashes. Is it just a glitch with battlefield 3 that can be fixed with a patch, or is the problem with my system? It crashes less often if I play at a lower graphic setting. I think that the problem is my video card, or it's drivers; but it could also be the game.|||Make sure all of your drivers are updated and your system isn't running any background programs, but your best bet for help on this would be the Battlefield 3 forums. http://battlefield3forums.com/





Typing up symptoms in google also helps pretty insanely well, I use it for all of my computer problems and I'm almost always led to forums with the correct solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment