Saturday, December 24, 2011

How will this computer handle Battlefield 3 and Skyrim?

I was thinking of getting this computer and would like to run Battlefield 3 and Skyrim on it. I was wondering on what settings would it be able to play both and what it be like performance wise? Here are the specs: http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/hp-phoenix-h9-1033-desktop-pc-11264367-pdt.html


Thank you in advance!|||Build your own if possible, I know the answer is not great but you'll get the best performance for the best cost.|||On Battlefield 3 you might get medium/high but I don't think it would be fullscreen. Skyrim yes you meet the requirements. On the beta for BF3 I couldn't get fullscreen so it was in window mode 1280x720 on High. I reccomend you just build a computer instead because it's cheaper but if you can't then yea I think this can do.


My specs:


CPU: i7 990X


GPU: Nvidia GT440


RAM: 12GB


HDD: 2TB|||Battlefield 3 leaps ahead of its time with the power of Frostbite 2, DICE鈥檚 new cutting-edge game engine. This state-of-the-art technology is the foundation on which Battlefield 3 is built, delivering superior visual quality, a grand sense of scale, massive destruction, dynamic audio and incredibly lifelike character animations.|||Looks like it will, has 6GB of Ram. Not to mention is it almost 2 thousand dollars, it better be able to run the games. :D|||you don't need to spend so much to play the game. I only spend $900 to on my new pc to get it run.|||In short, it won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment