Monday, December 19, 2011

What are your impression for Battlefield 3?

I think battlefield 3 will outrun call of duty and be the call of duty killer.. im so excited for this game and i think its amazing and so realistic i deleted my preorder for mod 3 n got battlefield 3 instead what are your thoughts for this game?|||I'm so glad you asked!





I completely agree, I saw both trailers from E3.





MW3: looks like MW2, new campaign, probably virtually the same thing for multiplayer, just a few adjustments. Only thing that looks kind of good is the survival mode.





Battlefield 3: The best graphics I have ever seen. Complete realism with the new Frostbite engine. The destruction looks epic. Can't wait to breach a house/building on multiplayer and rain down on my enemies. The fact that the maps are huge, you actually have to work as a team like in REAL battle and vehicles are back which just makes it awesome. I seriously can't wait!|||Hi! ~





I've seen the trailers, and I'm thinking that Battlefield 3 is going to be an incredibly impressive title. Whether or not it defeats MW3 remains to be seen, though..





We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment