Monday, December 19, 2011

Battlefield 3????????

Hi. I am playing bf3 and am trying to decide what my go to weapons will be. However, I don't have the greatest judgement, so I'll get a second opinion here:





1. What is the overall BEST gun AND best kit that you have seen so far?


2. m16 or m4a1? Which functions better to you?


3. Why do we have infantry-exclusive weapons? I woudn't mind, except the only exclusive weapons are those that you have from the beginning, which are some of my favorites. Can we use the exclusive weapons all the time later? Will there be more exclusives in the full game?





4. Assault rifles or carbines?





Thanks for answers.|||There is nothing BEST about Battlefield 3|||1.RPK 74m, Assult class

2. M16, seems to have better recoil control, damage and range.

3. just BF3 way of having classes. not sure and yes.





BTW, wanna join my clan for xbox? Gt: IM A B1G TARD34



4. assault riffles

No comments:

Post a Comment