Saturday, December 24, 2011

Do you need a code to play battlefield 3 online on playstation 3?

I have a playstation 3 and I want to rent battlefield 3 before I buy it because I didn't like bad company 2 as much as I thought.|||违es 鈥€鈥€鈥€


鈥€鈥€鈥€|||Battlefield 3 leaps ahead of its time with the power of Frostbite 2, DICE鈥檚 new cutting-edge game engine. This state-of-the-art technology is the foundation on which Battlefield 3 is built, delivering superior visual quality, a grand sense of scale, massive destruction, dynamic audio and incredibly lifelike character animations.|||yes a card should come in the game with an online code on it. But sometimes ea's network is down like it was the first day the game came out.|||yes you do. an activation code comes with every new game needed to activate online play for EA's BF3.



u should buy bf3 cause its the best flippin shooter ive ever played bar none. period.

No comments:

Post a Comment