Friday, December 16, 2011

Is the battlefield 3 beta going to be free?

Is the battlefield 3 beta going to be free or do you have to pay for it? Some people are telling me it's free and some are saying it's free if you Pre-ordered the game. So what is it? I know it comes out this thursday.. The 29th of September. Please answer this thanks!|||The beta that comes out on the 29th is free for all systems.|||I got in to the beta back when I purchased MOH limited edition (tier 1).





I received an email today letting me know that the beta starts today (for PC, it starts the 29th for PS3 and XBox). I have it downloaded and installed and it did not cost me anything (except for the purchase of a game months ago that I was going to get anyway).|||Its free to play beta.



http://kotaku.com/5842060/a-quick-guide-鈥?/a>



http://support.ea.com/|||I thought you had to get the limited edition of medal of honor to get the beta...|||the beta does not cost extra, but you have to have had predorded the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment