Monday, December 19, 2011

What class are you gonna be in Battlefield 3?

So, the new Battlefield 3 is gonna release in the fall of 2011. There's gonna be 4 classes like in BFBC 2 these are:


Assault.


Medic.


Recon.


Engineer.





Which do you wanna play?|||I will be either Sniper, or Assault. If I want to be a "vehicle-whore", then I will be the engineer.





:D|||im gunna switch from all of them, just to get a little taste, and then once i figured which one that i like the best ill probably stick with that one, and snipe a little bit.|||Medic, all day everyday.





Nothing like usin' the paddles on a bro.|||Engineer or recon!!!|||Engineer, so I can "fix" all the baddies with my repair tool. %26gt;:)|||im gonna be assult cause i love to kill on them games|||all of them?...

No comments:

Post a Comment