Saturday, December 24, 2011

How can I fix my Battlefield 3?

I cannot log into battlefield 3. I keep getting an error message when the game attempts to launch that says "We're sorry, an error has occurred. There is a problem with your game's setup. Please reinstall your game". I have reinstalled it using the CD several times. I have reinstalled it downloading the client several times. I have used the repair tool several times. All with no luck. My computer is more than capable of running the game. I have updated my Direct X to the latest version. I have updated my graphics card drivers to the latest version. The game still won't launch.|||I had this exact same problem, here's how I fixed it.





Install Internet Explorer 9... I know it sounds dumb, that's what I thought. But after I downloaded it, which took about 20 mins because I use Firefox, the game started working after the first try. I don't understand why it works, especially since I still don't use IE9, but I don't care as long as I can play. Let me know if this works, and good luck.|||Call EA and they will help you troubleshoot it and fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment