Friday, December 16, 2011

Where can I get Physical Warfare Pack for physical copies of Battlefield 3?

Hi.


I bought a physical copy of Battlefield 3 Limited Edition. I got two codes, a code for Battlefield 3 and a code for Back to Karkand.


But I didn't get any code for physical warfare pack, how can I activate it?





Thanks.|||remember, you get it if and only if you preordered. if so, the code should be on your reciept or in you email (depending if you got it online or in store). then simply enter the code voucher wherever applicable for your system...|||The code for Karkand is the code for the physical warfare pack, but the pack doesn't come out until December!|||Choose a good online shop next time.


For me, i always purchase my key from


http://www.gamehos.com/goods-372-Battlefield3LimitedEditionPCCdKey.html

No comments:

Post a Comment