Monday, December 19, 2011

What do I need to know about Battlefield 3 for PC?

I have an Xbox 360 and Battlefield 3 looks better for the PC so I'm getting the game for that.





Is there anything else I need to know? I think I have the minimum system requirements. After that, can I just pop the game in and play, or do I need an account of some sort? If I need an account, then how much is the fee? Please answer and thanks!|||It will be free to play online, on the PC, just like BF2 was before it (after buying the game itself of course). You'll probably need to make some sort of account when you start playing it, but it'll be free.|||Xbox and MMO games are the only games and system that charge online fees. I suggest getting a better system than minimum, but as of now we don't have the full required specs.





Something I can guarantee is, you will need windows vista, 7, or higher as the game does not use DX9.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment