Saturday, December 24, 2011

Will I be able to get battlefield 3 when it comes out, without pre ordering it?

Battlefield 3 comes out on Tuesday.... I live in Pittsburgh and there is a decently popular but small plaza here and a gamestop in it. It's never ever crowded there... If I go on tuesday afternoon or tuesday evening, will I be able to get a copy of battlefield 3 or xbox360? Or will they be sold out... Or will they not let me take it?|||i got mine from Target at about 10:30 - bout 15 minutes ago :D|||theres a 50% chance. If its not a busy plaza, sure u can get it. But have u seen the crowds on release days for big games. For sure u can get it on wednsday but get it right getting home or really late because it will be crowded.|||maybe its a rare chance of your getting it though

No comments:

Post a Comment