Monday, December 19, 2011

Will I still be able to have good graphics on Battlefield 3?

I've been watching videos of battlefield 3, and the graphics are amazing, however i've read comments from people that they will only look that good on a PC, not on xbox 360. Thing is, I plan on getting it for xbox 360. Will I really be missing out on the amazing graphics by playing it on xbox 360? Also, does an HD cable help make it look better? (hd cable instead of those colored chords red white yellow etc).|||The console versions will have a shortened amount of things in the background like buildings, lower res textures, etc. An HD cable wouldn't do anything too drastic, but it'll make the clarity of the graphics a little better.|||Yes. PC can run games much nicer. All console versions of games like these (Like Crysis 2) are "dumbed down" so they can run smooth. Granted, it will still look great, just not AS great.|||Playstation sucks. I'm glad I'm getting 2 discs for battlefield. Makes the game seem longer.|||ya they will be better on the pc and playstation. yes an HD cable helps a lot more you really far behind if your using the colored cords.|||Yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment