Saturday, December 24, 2011

Is Battlefield 3 worth getting with my laptop?

I am debating whether or not to get Battlefield 3 because I do not know if my computer will be able to run it well enough for it to be worth buying.





These are my laptop specs:


OS: Windows 7


Processor: Intel Core i7-2630QM


Ram: 4GB


Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M


Graphics card memory: 2.7GB|||It will work but the performance will suck very badly. Online will be choppy and some lag and graphical issues. There is nothing wrong with your laptop but it is a big game. There is a chance it will work but nonetheless it will effect your performance in other aspects of your laptop. Such as speed. I would get Battlefield 3 on a game system or a computer with a monitor. This has happened to me before. I had a laptop very close to yours and got Batman Arkam asylum and it was very slow.|||Actually the performance is better than sucking very badly. I can run it medium settings in 1920x1080. I usually go down to medium and 1366x768 so that it runs extra smooth. Medium, 1366x768 on a 23 inch monitor, absolutely no problem.

Report Abuse


|||no it will lag too much dont buy it DONT BUY IT|||Question is..is your laptop made for gaming...or is it general purpose?





I think BF3 should play but........im not sure

No comments:

Post a Comment