Monday, December 19, 2011

Is Battlefield 3 really going to be great?

I just took a poll on if MW3 is going to be a good game, I'm not a big fan of Call of Duty games anymore and I'm looking for something new. I got battlefield 2 when it came out a long time ago and I didn't really like it. Is Battlefield 3 going to be better?|||Battlefield 3 is going to be AWESOME and for more info check here:


http://ionlinegamer.com/is-battlefield-3鈥?/a>|||Are you talking about BF2 on PC or BF2 modern combat? Modern combat being the console version and completely different from PC BF2. Some people who aren't familiar with the series often get this mixed up.

Report Abuse


|||Well im a HUGE Call of Duty fan, but when i saw the preview and gameplay of BF3, it really blew me away! The most noticible thing for me is the Frostbite 2 graphics engine. I was amazed of the graphics, lighting, physics, etc. But im also lokking foward to MW3 but im still getting both games when they come out.|||Battlefield 3 is being built using all-new technology developed in-house at DICE. It's the next version of the Frostbite engine used in the Bad Company games, appropriately called Frostbite 2. It allows for a range of advanced graphical effects and destructible terrain.|||I don't know how your not a fan of BFBC2, But i am truly looking forward to battlefield 3. It apparently has good pre-reviews from gameplay footage and the demo, so If you want to try it out, maybe get a demo off your console/PC or from a magazine when it comes out|||It will be way better than mw3. i recommend you watch this video.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDDfPxF3EFE%26amp;feature=feedlik|||it seems like theyve been working on it for a while so yea normaly games turn out better when theyv been worked on|||i herd that battlefield is going to be good to but i really dont like battlefield series at all .. im geting MW3 ASAP !!|||I pre-ordered it. FPSOTY no doubt.|||No

No comments:

Post a Comment