Monday, December 19, 2011

If I have a ps3 can I play games like battlefield 3 against people with PCs?

Im looking to get battlefield 3 for PS3 but all my friends are buying it for PC. Im not a big gamer but its my understanding that this is a game you can play online with your friends and I have a mac so I can't buy the game for PC. Can I still play with them if I buy it for PS3?|||no, you can't play cross platforms|||Battlefield 3 leaps ahead of its time with the power of Frostbite 2, DICE鈥檚 new cutting-edge game engine. This state-of-the-art technology is the foundation on which Battlefield 3 is built, delivering superior visual quality, a grand sense of scale, massive destruction, dynamic audio and incredibly lifelike character animations.|||sorry you can't ... lets feedback to them|||Sorry dude... You can't play with another console players...|||You can't play with PC players on your PS3.


Sorry :|.|||No.each platform has it's own servers|||Of course not. This game isn't made by Valve, you know.|||no

No comments:

Post a Comment