Monday, December 19, 2011

Do you keep your level from the Battlefield 3 beta when you get the full game?

I've been playing the Battlefield 3 beta and I keep ranking up, but do I keep my levels once I get the actual game? If not it would seem like a big waste of time to go up all these levels just to have to restart once the game comes out.|||DICE has said that levels will reset in the full game, so yeah you will not be able to keep your levels that you got in the beta in the full game|||@ Joshh





So the people that cant access beta doesn't that mean they dont have live so wouldn't be an advantage because they don't play online, plus we pay so should get some bonus dont you think :S|||Sadly, your levels will reset when the game comes out. I feel the same way you do. It would be a waste of time.|||No. That's why this is called open beta, not the game itself.|||i don't think so... it is for you to try out and give feedback|||The rank and unlocks will not carry over. It would not be fair to the people who can't access the Beta.|||I havent played a beta that has ever done that so i assume no

No comments:

Post a Comment