Saturday, December 10, 2011

BATTLEFIELD 3!!!!!!!!!!?

Hey guys





I want to pre-order battlefield 3 but i notice that different shops have different things with the limited edition. Do you get the physical warfare pack ( Type 88 LMG, DAO shotgun and attachments) when you pre-order battlefield 3 from jb hi fi or can you only get the physical warfare pack at eb games??? Also do you get the back to karkand map packs at both stores?? I live in Melbourne Australia.





Thanks|||To tell you the truth I have no idea, but yes you would get Back to Karkand because it comes with the Limited Edition and the Limited Edition is going to be available to everyone within the first couple of months. Now, the Physical Warfare Pack would be available to everyone 1 month after the game comes out.|||if you have a game shop called GAME they have an awesome deal on preordering bf3 i preorded it there and it gets me a hard cover, weapon acess, all other things but only at GAME they give u a FREE PAINTBALL SESSION!!!!!!!! better than other places!!!

Report Abuse


|||Yes I have heard the same thing too. So Gino is correct.

Report Abuse


|||Well personally I just preordered it at Gamestop(The same as Eb games here in America). I know that you get about 30 dollars worth of dlc or something like that. I think you just get back to Karkand and a bunch of other maps to play on.

No comments:

Post a Comment