Saturday, December 10, 2011

Can Battlefield 3 be played on multiple computers?

Can Battlefield 3 be played on multiple computers just like the games on Steam and World of Warcraft?





I'm using my lesser computer at the moment because my main gaming computer is infected. Could I buy Origin games from EA and be able to play them on both computers with the same account?





Please be accurate and descriptive with the info your sharing because there are a thousand others who are also trying to find the same question I'm asking.|||Yes it can be but it's 1 account per game. So although you can use it on more than one computer you won't be able to change account etc. As long as it's for you alone, you will be fine. Think of it like steam. One account but on as many computers as you need.|||Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment