Friday, December 16, 2011

Do you think Battlefield 3 will be suitable for a 15 year old?

Do you think Battlefield 3 or any 18 rated games should be played by 15 year olds? What do you think is the minimum age to play an 18 rated game?|||depends if you played shooting games before...i mean its not like it has much blood and gore ...its just a first person shooting game wich rocks for children of your age ..... its normal yeah|||I don't know which rating system your country uses, in the US we have ESRB which will be rating the game "M" for Mature (17+), which is the video game equivalent of an "R" rated movie (also 17+ by the MPAA).





So to answer your question, it depends on the reasons why the game is rated 18, and what you personally feel is suitable for a 15 year old. Battlefield 3 is going to contain a lot of heavy violence and a fairly realistic amount of blood, and strong language. If you feel those elements are inappropriate for a 15-year-old then there's your answer. I played games like this when I was 15, and if I had kids I would probably let them play it at 15.|||In America, games are rated M (mature) for 17+ and I am assuming they are similar. There is a wide range of 18+ games, from halo or the elder scrolls all the way to grand theft auto or duke nukem. Battlefield games are mainly blood and gore so as long as you are a mature 15 year old it should be fine.|||threre is that if u r that much mature enough to know this just a game and get the permission of ur parents and understand the game perfectly and never mix it with real world then i think u can play and i have seen boys of just 12 playing sanandreas and all... it all depends on u!|||It's how your mind is.I am 15 and i am sure it will suite for 15.Rating is 18+ only because violence and bad language.If you are familiar with them no problem.|||My mom didnt let me play until i was 17 myself, but it depends on the kid, if he or she is mature enough and realizes its just a game, sure why not|||I've been playing 18+ games since i was 7.I was way mature of my age n still am.It didnt effeect me.N in BF3 there's no adult content except bad language which is everywhere so Yes its suitable for 15 yr old|||If the game is rated 18, then 18 years old. Unless ur parents say u can. Good luck with ur gaming.|||NOPE|||hell no

No comments:

Post a Comment