Friday, December 16, 2011

Is it worth it to buy Battlefield 3 for multiplayer in India?

I'm on a crap 512 Kbps connection. I haven't bought a game for a long time, but seeing has how BF3 has severe restrictions on the campaign mode, I've been thinking of buying the original game for multilplayer.





So, are there good servers in India where I can play decent Battlefield 3? Good enough foe me to purchase the game? Also, should I buy directly from Origin? Because I've seen a lot of people complain about their customer support service?





Thanks.|||Battlefield 3 leaps ahead of its time with the power of Frostbite 2, DICE鈥檚 new cutting-edge game engine. This state-of-the-art technology is the foundation on which Battlefield 3 is built, delivering superior visual quality, a grand sense of scale, massive destruction, dynamic audio and incredibly lifelike character animations.|||I purchasd BF3 from a good online shop :


http://www.gamehos.com/goods-364 ... EditionPCCdKey.html


There are 3 version of the game. You can choose which you like, and the support there is very kind

No comments:

Post a Comment