Saturday, December 10, 2011

Recieved my Battlefield 3 early access email but cannot find the beta in the playstation network store?

i recieved my early access email today (tuesday 27th) and i fallowed the instructions that say; go to psn store and click on "view all by title" and click on "B" and then click on battlefield 3 and all the content will be in there but all that is in there is game videos, NO BETA? what do i do? how do i get it?|||That's sucks, dice should know better and fix this problem fast, if the game is going to have this kind of problems I won't buy it.|||I got the same e-mail as well. I read on an ea.com forum as well as others that Sony hasn't updated the PSN Store so we'll have to wait until then. UK Forums said that PSN Store usually updates around 3-5pm so that's a hell of a wait since early access was supposed to be out at 7am this morning.



New info not sure about the specifics or the source behind it but according to a Playstation Forum/Blog...Battlefield 3 Early Beta won't be updated on the Playstation Network until Midnight so...

"+ Brutalsublime on September 27th, 2011 at 12:30 pm said:

I got the limited edition of MOH, Playstation says the early acces beta wont be up tell midnight tonight thanks playstation i lost 24 hours out of the 48 early access!"



We may have gotten sold queer giraffes my friend.



EDIT: as of 6:23PM (CST) Battlefield 3 Beta is up on PSN Store....(for me that is try it out though).|||Hey prince thanks man for the info|||is it a playstation plus exclusive?

No comments:

Post a Comment