Friday, December 16, 2011

When will I get a confirmation email for the Battlefield 3 Beta?

I got the Limited Edition Medal of Honor last year and know that the beta for Battlefield 3 comes out on the 27th for people who have it. I read on the Battlefield site that if you have an Xbox 360, they will send you a confirmation email and a code. Does anyone know when they will send this to people? I've never qualified for beta before and I don't really know how it works.|||Just check both emails|||I also have MOH Limited Edition and was supposed to receive an email but didn't. I don't know if this was some slip up on the part of DICE or not but supposedly lots of people have not received emails yet. Don't fret too much though- the beta will be open to everyone September 29th, so even if we somehow got missed on the list we will still be able to get some play time in when they open it up to everyone.





CORRECTION:

I was just on my EA account and found this information:

"If you qualify for early access (check here for qualifications), you will receive an email to your account on Tuesday, September 27 by the afternoon. Please ensure you are checking the email account associated with your EA/Origin ID and review any filtering rules. If you qualify for early access but have not received an email by Tuesday afternoon, please contact Customer Experience by using the Contact Us link on this page."

So there we go. You and I should be playing BF3 by this time tomorrow!|||Same here got email over summer sayin spot has been reserved and still nothin but I heard wed of this week but tomorrow sounds better from what cuzzo said so let's hope for tomorrow but thats pretty crappy we all bought that piece of $ha@! Medal of honor and only get the beta 2-3 days early would of saved $60 bucks a week early would of been nice|||I'm waiting for mine as well but I know I will get an invite on July 20 they sent me an email telling me I was invited to the closed beta list that was going to happen in September you should check if u got that email to make sure your in the beta list|||I will wait for full version on 25 oct|||if you haven't gotten it yet then you don't qualify for the beta|||I got mine today

No comments:

Post a Comment