Saturday, December 10, 2011

How do you use the stinger in battlefield 3?

The lock-on only stinger in Battlefield 3 multiplayer is what i am referring to. Whenever I go to use it, my character simply nudges forward as if trying to shoot it but nothing happens.





This has resulted in me getting blasted by tanks numerous times and is getting pretty annoying.





Anybody know how it works?





Thanks!|||It only locks on to air vehicles.|||Glad you found your answer.. I just wanted to give you another tip =)





I've been using a strategy guide to help me at battlefield 3. It has really in-depth strategies for single and multi player, it's very VERY complete. They have HD video tutorials and stuff too, so you can see exactly what you should be doing. They got some pro to record the videos I think?





Anyways, just in case you're interested...|||It''s an anti-air weapon and it shoots down helicopters and jets. To use it, you have to zoom in, center the scope onto enemy's jet or helicopter. Once it's locked, you will see a 'lock' and hear a beeping sound. It doesn't fire until its locked on.





Enemy can evade the missile by deploying flares. It takes 2 missile to destroy any air vehicle.|||I'm pretty sure the Stinger might be an Anti-Air Rocket laucher. You've got to wait a couple seconds for it to lock onto the vehicle, then when it beeps, shoot it.|||It works only on aircraft.javelin works on tanks,etc.|||Its anti air craft. Just use a normal rocket launcher to take out tanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment