Saturday, December 10, 2011

What is the cheapest nvidia grahpics card to run battlefield 3 beta?

Hey


I wanted to get the battlefield 3 beta but I cant play it because my nvidia geforce 9500 GT cant support it. What is the cheapest nvidia card that you could get that is able to run the battlefield 3 online beta?|||I would say to get the cheapest and best experience i would use at the least a Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 ti.|||Hmm, I would run the Nvidia GeForce GPU analyzer for this game...and then at the end it tells you what your options are so you can compare prices.





http://www.geforce.com/Gamesan鈥?/a>

Report Abuse


|||Depends on your budget





$90-$100


GT440


i got this and i was able to run bf3 beta ultra setting at 20-50fps.








$150


GTX 550ti








$200


Best(bf3 recommended requirement)


GTX460/560








$300-$350


more than best (actually not necessary)


GTX570|||Im running a GTX 560 and everything is great. Heres a video of the gameplay from my computer





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l5DMsVRb鈥?/a>|||probably the 460. Check out my custom BF3 trailer www.youtube.com/watch?v=HplBgbJbNhs

No comments:

Post a Comment