Saturday, December 10, 2011

What will give me a better graphical experience in battlefield 3 and skyrim. My xbox 360 or asus g53jw-ix162v?

Just want to know what platform would be best for me to purchase on. My asus as the nVidia gtx 460m which is 3d capable (has 1.5gb of ram), but will it provide enough horse power to create a better visual experience than my xbox 360 in what seems to be a graphically intensive game like battlefield 3?|||Get it for the laptop, it's a pretty powerful laptop. Not to mention that Skyrim mods can be easily created and added for the windows version. Plus, it can be played with a xbox 360 controller (if it support windows) with or without a third party program.

It shouldn't as demanding as bf3 i'd say.|||It should be enough to support battlefield 3.the game was designed for pc due.to limitation on console. you should be aware that for pc you can have more players in a game

No comments:

Post a Comment