Saturday, December 10, 2011

How much better is battlefield 3 than battlefield bad company 2?

I have bad company 2 and I kind of liked it but it didn't reach my expectations and I was wondering if battlefield 3 is better.|||There are some key points that they raised the bar with such as included a larger variety of vehicles like the fighter jets and water/land vehicles. So far I'm finding the map designs are very detailed and open, they also seem to be almost too big at times for how few transport vehicles are available (but that's just my personal thought) The weapons and gadgets are still set as unlockables so people that have played more generally have much better equipment and therefore an advantage. The only other thing I'm having trouble getting used to is that the game loads out of a browser rather then opening a game and going from there. I just find it can make it tedious to sit there waiting for a game to load over and over again depending on how many disconnections you get (getting better but at the start it was bad).

No comments:

Post a Comment